The Education in Zion Blog
- It has an incredible view of the mountains.
- It is a quiet environment and a great place to study.
- It’s a great place for family home evening.
- The hidden photo challenge gives a chance to win a $20 Bookstore gift card!
- It’s a perfect place to bring visiting family members because it teaches about BYU history.
- It helps me remember why religious and general education classes are important.
- They keep you posted on what’s happening (Like us on Facebook!)
- It’s a cool escape from the hot summer sun.
- You can come back again and again and learn something new every time!
- Bringing a date will make you look smart, sophisticated, and spiritual.
Kirk Perry, Gallery Educator