Plan Your Visit
Gallery admission is free.
All tours are complimentary. For all tours, please gather in the gallery lobby on the first floor.
Self-Guided Tours: Visitors are welcome to explore Education in Zion at their own pace. The printed gallery guide available at the gallery’s information desk provides an overview and map of the exhibition. You can also preview the gallery guide [PDF] before visiting.
Guided Tours: Gallery Educators offer these daily at 1:00 p.m. and any other times by appointment.
Group Tours: All group tours should be scheduled in advance.
Please contact the information desk at (801) 422-6519 or email at email@example.com for more information and scheduling.
During Your Visit
Coat and Bag Check
Coats, bags, backpacks, and umbrellas may be checked at the information desk on the second floor. To ensure the safety of all items within the exhibition, groups of ten or more people will be asked to check all bags while touring the gallery.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Please do not touch the displays or works of art.
- Photographs may be taken without the use of a flash or tripod.
- Please turn off wireless devices, or set them to vibrate, and take calls outside the gallery.
- Group visits need to be scheduled in advance. Please call (801) 422-6519.
- All ages are welcome, but children should be supervised.
- In the gallery, only pencils may be used for writing.